When it comes to lovely meals or agreeable meals, many people may said they are adept at cooking, especially some housewives performing well in kitchens. They often could cook meals and serve up in minutes. Today, I learn a delicious dish from a housewife and would like to share it to all people. Hope more and more foodies could get it, then you can cook it at home. During a week, one may could spend hours on cooking for lacking of energy and time.
When one would like dishes on tables in a short time, the following dishes could be wonderful choices.
All ingredients are as follows: little mushrooms, jasmine rice, spring onions, chestnuts, shiitake mushrooms, corn flour, peanuts, sesames, garlic cloves, gingers, oyster oils, light soil sauce, etc. Here are some steps to cook the dish:
- Put jasmine rice into a deep pot with a lid with water over them. Then add a pinch of salt. Simmer for 15 minutes. After fluff up rice, simmer for a while, slightly ajar. Please notice that do not the let more heat lost.
- After washing mushrooms, toss with corn flour slightly, then heat the groundnut oil to warm, and start to fry the mushrooms in a wok for several minutes to golden. Put them on kitchen paper for use.
- Clean and wipe the wok. Put sesame oil in the middle of the wok and heat it prior to add garlic and ginger. Fry them until fragrant. Then you need add soy sauce, two spoonful vinegar and cornflour paste. After simmering two or three minutes, toss them in a wok and repeat the step again.
- Add spring onions and sesame seeds into a wok, and stir it evenly.
- At last, spoon rice into bowls, shaking fresh chili or chili oil, fried mushrooms and blanched vegetables onto it.
Another agreeable dish is also popular with many people – breaded sardines with kohlrabi salad. In this season, light lunch and supper are suitable to combine with apples. The most delicious varieties of apples could be get from farm shops and famers markets. Not only save money for yourself and eat more delicious apples. It is a win-win.
At first, contain beaten egg, breadcrumbs and flour on three separate plates. Dip sardines to flour and then in eggs one by one, shaking off excessive flour before submerging it into eggs. In the end, coat them in breadscrumbs, cooling it in fridge.
Put some ingredients like tapenade, lemon juice, oil and a little dill on a chopping board. Stir through them and season to taste. After these steps, put aside standby. Slice kohlrabies, apples, red onion and radishes, and put them in a bowl, adding some watercress into them. Cooling them in a fridge for a while.
Then put oil to the middle of a wok and fry sardines one to three minutes, till golden. Then put them on kitchen paper to drain oil. Then you can put them in an oven to toast them.